What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Visit with The Larmands...

Thanks Wendy, thanks Tracey. [excited]

Ya Gayla's been writing stuff down since Seth was born. We have a full log of every little thing he's done. :righton:

Great stuff Mark, you and Gayla I am sure are very proud. So tell me has he shown an interest in the guitar or the keyboards? :bustagut:

Actually yes Rick he has... he loves hearing and struming the guitar... and like the keyboards... but usually prefers the drum sounds on the keyboard. :bustagut:

So... it's anyone's guess which he'll tak to most as he gets older. [excited]

Mark what a lovely pics !!!! :righton: ;)

I can asure you he'll go for both...keyboard and guitar.....
and when he's 4 he'll order his first drumkit via the Internet on his fathers laptop :righton: :D [confused] :bustagut:

Nikkie

Ya sorry guys... i've been so busy here of late i haven't gotten the chance to update Seth's site. And in fact, my ISP for that site has been having problems and i haven't been able to access the site for awhile. Plus... when my HD crashed recently, i lost all my source files for the site. So i'm gonna have to rip apart an existing "frame" to house new photos...

Hopefully i'll get to update this soon. [oops]

He's got 5 teeth now though, with 2 coming in at the same time at the moment. OUCH! :(|
His personality is becoming real evident now too hahaa. Good sense of humour has he. And he's quite stubborn, like his dad. ;\

He's also walking now... pretty well too. That started shortly after the parents got him a push-walker for Xmas. Man he took to that thing like it was a part of 'em. haha And he also likes to rest himself on the front of his 4x4 monster truck and push it around backwards.

He's turning 1yr on Feb 19th. And he's already just a couple inches shy of being half Gayla's height. :bustagut:

Some times when i'm looking at him i catch a look in his eyes that's got me written all over it. Like looking at myself... i get a weird feeling at those moments. hehe

Well that's about it for now. 8))

theKeeper said:
Some times when i'm looking at him i catch a look in his eyes that's got me written all over it. Like looking at myself... i get a weird feeling at those moments. hehe

So that means... you should introduce him to photoshop when he is about.. 3? 4? He'll be the next gare :D :bustagut: :bustagut:

hahaha :bustagut: Ya those are pretty funny huh? And they weren't hard to think up either, they just sort of spilled out onto my keyboard quite easily. The pictures wrote themselves really. hehe [honesty]

I'm a slow starter I guess. I just stumbled upon the family album. Very nice looking family. :) :}

Aw crap sorry guys i forgot to change the url when i got a new service provider. DOH! [doh]

It's been corrected now. :righton:

Thanks chillman.

- A future parent loves their child before its born, but after arrival, the emotion is 'nother type of awesome --shown here in living color. ---thanks for the update. In the last picture Seth shows his " Mr Personality" smile and with that cute wave - charmer. ;)

Joy

That's exactly true Joy. Very much so. [honesty]

My avatar is what seth looks like today.
Here... i haven't updated his site in a very long time... but here's a copy of some current photos, to show how he's growing so fast.

He's only 22mos. but almost 3' tall. hahaa He can reach everything almost! Aaagh! And he's getting very ambitious lately too. Which can leave his parents [sleepy]

He also knows about 12 letters and can count to 9. He can see 9's in 6's, and 'E' in '3'. He does the same for some letters too actually. Speaks in a lot more than 4 word sentences -- more like 4 sentence phrases (which is well beyond what the 'books' say should be his expected level for his age). And he's very comfortable on a computer already too hahaa. Knows to look at the screen when using the mouse, and knows how to work the buttons and scroll wheel. hehe funny guy. :bustagut:

It truely amazes me each day. [excited]

By-the-way... he LOVES to 'pose' for photos. Like in the one photo here. I didn't show him that either! For some reason, the first time i ever said "Seth, pose for daddy", he just automatically turned 3/4 view, clasped his hands in front of him and looked straight at the camera! hahaa And just stood there quietly until i took the shot. Freaked me out it did. :bustagut:

Great shots Mark! :D As you can tell from my posts, I too am a proud papa. Of two actually. I think kids are natural hams for the camera. I have at least a thousand pictures taken of my daughter over the last 6 years. My son, only wants them when he is in the mood. It's cool that you do things with your son's photos. Mine love it when they see themselves on daddy's 'puter.

Wow, that is Seth's picture in your Avatar. I thought so but then I saw the dates on your album and got confused! He is growing and in the last pic, your back ground treatment certainly conveys his activity -- Busily dashing from place to place. Give him a kiss from Aunty Joy. ;)

BTW, I couldn't find where you check notify on the thread and I haven't received notifications from PSG in a long time, so I thought you just stopped sending finally today I discovered - - receive notifications was unchecked in my profile! This is by of explaining my inactivity for months. Ok I'm dense.

Back