What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Visit with The Larmands...

Mark! That's just wonderful; thanks for sharing it. Seth looks just like his dad (only with less hair!)

what a cute little sausage he is........ thanks for sharing Mark he is georgous! and I can smell the baby powder from here...... that sweet smell you will never forget of a new baby........... I hope to see more as he developes and teaches mum and dad how he wants to do things he he he
sfm

Hey Guys, this was simply wonderbar... wow what a happy family... looks good on ya Mark... way cool eh? hehe floods of memories here... you guys are really gonna do alright from the looks of things... righton, and thanx for the most excellent intro to Seth... :righton: :righton: :) :)

Very cool :righton:

Definityely shades of the Osbournes there as well :D

One day you can use the url to embarass him when he brings home his first girl friend ;) :bustagut:

Stu.

hahaha, ya great idea Stu! :righton:
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Seth just topped 9lbs yesterday, so he's well on his way and moving along. He also appears, for the moment, to be developing a better routine about things.

Aaa life is good though... no complainsts here at all. [honesty]

Wonderful job Mark on the newborn family photo album! Thanks so much for sharing! :righton:

Since I missed seeing you in Van, I thoroughly enjoyed flipping through the pages and can't help but notice that there's definitely a family resemblence 'tween Dad & son! :D Then again, you and Gayla could be mistaken for bro & sis... ;) BTW, Gayla, that's a compliment...

Aaaaaaaah... in any case, Seth is a real "cutie" for sure!!! I particularly enjoyed the "toe bouquet" you boys made for Mommy! :D

What a beautiful baby Mark and I really enjoyed watching your web site [excited]

You must be some happy guy! :righton: :righton:

Hey guys! [excited]

Just wanted yas to know i've posted some more pics of the family. I've also added a quick-menu for each page, and labeled where the new photos begin in the chain. So you don't have to start from the beginning if you've seen the first batch of photos already.

Enjoy! [honesty]

Hey Mark, totally awesome site!! :righton: :righton:

I love page 16! commonly known as the sloth effect :bustagut: :bustagut: :bustagut:
my how he has grown!
sfm

haha thx guy.

Ya Sue, he's grown alright. Just went to "level 2" in diapers, and he's just outgrown almost every free bit of clothing that was given to us for 'em. We also have to look for a new car seat too. He's just shy of the weight limit, and just past the length limit. Wheeewee! We're just getting the crib together for him too. That'll be a bit odd, since he's been sleeping with us for so long now (easier for Gayla to feed him).

Things are definately progressing, that's for sure! :D

:righton:

Caption for page 18

You just wait until I am old enough to use the camera and YOU are in the shower Dad ;\

Stu.

:) My how Seth has grown! They do have a habit of doing that! ;) Great pics, Mark! :righton: Thanks for sharing! :)

it wont be long before Seth is sitting, crawling and eating your dinner :bustagut: :bustagut: :bustagut: wearing your shoes and toddling around in them he he he oooooohhhhhhh the cute age he he he
sfm
PS: don't forget to read the instructions for putting the cot together he he he you can't just stamp it together........ or merge layers ha ha ha

Ohhhh

Better late than never as we use to say in Holland [honesty]

Congratulations !! What a lovely baby.... :) :)
Well done mom and dad... [excited]

Nikkie

Back