What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Wet clothes

Samoznai

Hello everyone,

Can somebody make my clothes look dry and if possible add sunglasses.

I really need the clothes to look dry.... Mainly the pants :D

Thank you in advance!

30636.jpg

Hello everyone,

Can somebody make my clothes look dry and if possible add sunglasses.

I really need the clothes to look dry.... Mainly the pants :D

Thank you in advance!

View attachment 146195
Do you have a higher-resolution image that you could share? The pixel dimensions are so small, and it is a very compressed JPEG image with many artifacts. I have blown up the image below so you can see that there is not a lot to work with:

Screenshot 2024-07-31 at 12.33.38 PM.jpg

Hello,

Im really sorry, I didn't notice the photo was uploaded with such bad resolution.

Here is a better one.

More explanation: My clothes are wet. You cannot see that from the shirt but there are a lot of raindrops on my pants and I just want the raindrops to not be visible. You can make the color either the darker shade or the lighter shade, I just don't want the raindrops to be visible.

Also, I would be happy if you can add some cool sunglasses and if you do, please post the photo with the dry pants in both versions - with and without sunglasses.

I appreciate your help a lot.

Thank you in advance!

viber_image_2024-08-01_06-17-39-937.jpg

Thank you for your effort!

It looks nice, however, I would be happy if I see more attempts from other people as well 🙏

Thank you all in advance!

Ps: I LOVE how you made the photo so bright! It is AMAZING! If this can be done by other people who try to fix the photo, I would be really thankful 🙏

Woooow!!

That it is truly amazing! The glasses look incredibly real!

However, the clothes are still looking wet and I really want them to look dry hahaha.

Anyway, the edit is astonishing and I would like to thank you for spending your time on it, I highly appreciate it!

I'm happy with the sunglasses added, however, my main request is for the water drops on my clothes to not be visible.

Unfortunately, all attempts are more focused on the glasses and the wet clothes are my main issue.

Thank you guys for your effort anyway, I really appreciate all your attempts.

I will be looking forward to the other ones.

I'm happy with the sunglasses added, however, my main request is for the water drops on my clothes to not be visible.

Unfortunately, all attempts are more focused on the glasses and the wet clothes are my main issue.
Did you not see @chrisdesign's edit in post #5. The clothes are (both shirt and shorts) completely dry!!! He even removed the water drops from the rest of the image with the exception of one small area! Why do you not like this edit? The members can't change something unless you make it known.

Thank you so much Sam.
You detected the tiny area with a few wet drops. Nobody else.
I'm a bit frustrated lately, because I worked on this image for more than 2 hours with many different approaches.
It was extremely difficult to complete this task.:(:thinking:

Yes, I saw it and I also replied the following to it: "

Thank you for your effort!

It looks nice, however, I would be happy if I see more attempts from other people as well 🙏

Thank you all in advance!

Ps: I LOVE how you made the photo so bright! It is AMAZING! If this can be done by other people who try to fix the photo, I would be really thankful 🙏"

In addition:

The seats look PERFECT, I have nothing to say, they are really amazing, however, the clothes look like they are made from plastic which is why I have asked for further attemps from other people.

Is there anyway, the clothes can look more realistic?

Thank you in advance!

I would be happy if I see more attempts from other people as well
You already have some great attempts. There may be no other attempts! Sometimes you have to work with what you get. It's a bit rude to say you would rather wait to see what else you get without asking for changes. This is not a contest. These are great folks trying to help you out with a FREE edit! You do realize that there is no obligation for any of our members to contribute to your request? It's strictly on a voluntary basis.

Not that we are can offer a better edit than what you've already gotten, but there are many members on the forum like myself, who are not interested in working on this request. You need to not alienate the members who have participated and are interested!

I LOVE how you made the photo so bright! It is AMAZING! If this can be done by other people who try to fix the photo, I would be really thankful
That's a bit rude of you don't you think? How about asking for changes to @chrisdesign's edit before you set expectations for others? Here's what you sound like you're saying' "I love the way you made the photo so bright, it's AMAZING! But the rest of your edit SUCKS! Hopefully someone more SKILLED will come along and make a MUCH better edit using the same lighting!"

The seats look PERFECT, I have nothing to say, they are really amazing, however, the clothes look like they are made from plastic which is why I have asked for further attemps from other people.
Well at least we finally hear from you on this! You LOVE the lighting and the seats look perfect and amazing, but you're not going to ask for the "plastic" look of the clothes to be changed from @chrisdesign? You would rather wait to see if something better comes along?

What about @Babines excellent job in post #9 ? Maybe you could comment on that? The shorts and seat still looks wet or spotted, but if you ask, maybe he can fix that. I like the idea of adding the life vest.............you should be wearing one anyway.

You may find that you can get what you want if you only politely comment and ask for changes. But insulting the members who have already contributed to your request is not going to get you anywhere.

Thank you for the thorough explanation.

Im very thankful for all the attempts and I am happy with what I have received for my request.

A lot of effort has been put into the photos and I appreciate that a lot.

Thank you again :)

Back