What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

two monitors

I thank everyone for their input to my question of how to set up 2 monitors :righton: ... Gaussian although dv8fx and I are 'neighbours' he is about 8 hours flying time from me, so it would be difficult to be drinking buddies, however, I do live near (about half an hours drive) the Barossa Valley which is a premium wine producing area :D :D and even closer to the Clare Valley which produces some darned good labels too [shhh] :)

uhhh....riggghhhht.... yeaaahh really cool [:I

Anyway... I'm about 12 hours flying from any of you.. and I think I live a LONG WAY from my parents (they live 3 hours by train away, which is almost the longest distance we can have in the Netherlands) the live in the south.. I study in the North...
anyway.. what was the subject again??? ;)

AraVitz

Ahh...I've been looking it up...: LG Flatron does resemble a bit the Trinitron, but, because of the vertical filtering, the damper wires are not visible.

Glad somebody is doin his homework and stayin on the subject here [honesty]

hehehe... :D

AraVitz

An alien cannot permit himself to become suspicious. Therefore he has to stay close to the rulez and regulationz... [sly]

Back