What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Toyota 4runner Photo

John Walker

I hope someone can help. I took a great picture of my truck, but there's some cars and stuff in the back ground.

Remove the cars and then make the billboard blank. Then I can add some words to it or I can put whatever I want in the billboard.

20220601_183508.jpg

Original
20220601_162039.jpg

Haha, I just want a cool picture of my truck. Thanks so much. In advance. You all are great.

This request was originally offering confusing choices. I have now edited it so it's only one choice. Any other choices need to be in it's own request.

I'm surprised IamSam didn't pick up on this but I believe the fabric of reality is tearing over by that lower left hand red K.
Yeah..........what's up with that? Lens distortion and part of that cars bumper caught in a gravametric rift. :cheesygrin:

Back