What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Giantess

Love it :heart:
That model sure has the sharpest elbow bone I've ever seen, it's naturally like that on the original so she must have been born that way, nothing to do with your fine work though :thumbsup:

@Argos
Thanks for your feedback.
With the lower area, do you mean from the waist down to her feet?, or lower to the ground?
Because her upper body lies completely in the shade, I desaturated skintones and hair.
And what 'correction' would you suggest about the hair?

@Argos
Thanks for your feedback.
With the lower area, do you mean from the waist down to her feet?, or lower to the ground?
Because her upper body lies completely in the shade, I desaturated skintones and hair.
And what 'correction' would you suggest about the hair?

Waist down to her feet, if you look at the ground you see hard sun light and her is more like soft studio light.

The hair for me it's a problem because it's backwards in terms of light. You can try darking the left side and brightnen the right side but that's a mayor challange to make it look decent XD.

Way better Chris!

Can I tempt you to turn it into a night version with a lot of dark/light contrast?
That would make it creepy...:cheesygrin:

Back