What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request for a Pokemon trainer minion!

RedCrisis

Hi all. I started playing Pokemon cards, and my girlfriend started to learn and sometimes plays with me. I made her a deck, and I made her a deck box.
I would like to (one of the parts of my surprise) personalize the box and i'm missing an element. I've searched on google and other forums, but aparently no one has done it yet. She is crazy about "despicable me" minions, so what I was thinking was to put a Pokemon trainer minion on the front (ex: a minion with ash's cap and 5 pokeballs on his belt, while throwing a 6th one).

Hope you guys can help me,

Thank you very much in advance! :)

As both Pokemon and the Minions are both copyrighted characters, I would not actually "make" this image for you, but I will help you, in any way I can, to do it on your own.

Having said this, there may be someone else who might do this for you. Good luck.

As both Pokemon and the Minions are both copyrighted characters, I would not actually "make" this image for you, but I will help you, in any way I can, to do it on your own.

Having said this, there may be someone else who might do this for you. Good luck.

And if you make it and send it to my email? will that be messing with copyrighted characters?

thank you

Yes it would, like Sam as said some members will probably do the request just have to wait and see.

Back