What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove Person from Photo

stargurl78

I'm wondering if it's possible to remove me (the person wearing black on the right side) from the photo? Or at least remove my hands off my son? He wouldn't sit there unless I sat next to him. Thank you!75418914_579359772605653_4481911885066665984_n.jpg

This looks quite doable, but some modifications would probably have to be made unless you have a photo of the unobstructed background (anything helps, but a photo from approximately the same angle helps tremendously).
If not, I think that the pillows behind the arms would have to be either replaced or removed entirely, and the wall of the truck bed would be extended to cover the empty space. I don't know if the photo would look very balanced or symmetrical if that were done, so I want to check with you first.
If I can find a picture of a similar (or better yet, identical) pillow, I will use it, but it would be much better if you happen to already have a photo of the background.

This looks quite doable, but some modifications would probably have to be made unless you have a photo of the unobstructed background (anything helps, but a photo from approximately the same angle helps tremendously).
If not, I think that the pillows behind the arms would have to be either replaced or removed entirely, and the wall of the truck bed would be extended to cover the empty space. I don't know if the photo would look very balanced or symmetrical if that were done, so I want to check with you first.
If I can find a picture of a similar (or better yet, identical) pillow, I will use it, but it would be much better if you happen to already have a photo of the background.

I posted a photo above of just my oldest which has the pillows in it, I hope that helps! Thanks!

Back