What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove people from picture

wserrano

These are my cousins and it’s very difficult to take another picture like this again because we live in different countries. However, there’s a few people there aren’t cousins and I am requesting if someone that has photoshop experience is able to remove 3 people from the photo. It’s the two men in the center with the black suit with bow tie and the one in a blue suit with brown tie. The third person is the woman on the right wearing the burgundy dress and if you can get the woman on the very right end closer to the group. Thank you 😊 this really means a lot to us .
3e3b1d3c-17de-420f-8eca-185ff182b195.jpeg

Once the two men in front are removed, we will be able to see the full bodies of the women behind them. Do you have any other photos of these women (from this same event) that shows what their dresses and shoes look like? For example, are their dresses knee-length or ankle-length?

Similarly, on the floor behind the kneeling men is a white, cloudy area that might be the train of a formal gown. Is that what it is? Once these men are removed, that part needs to be filled in.

In other words, we need more info about what these people are wearing. It would be a lot easier to place several individual photos of them into this group shot than to manually conjure dresses, legs and shoes from scratch.

Lastly, removing the two men in front leaves just one man kneeling, which will look odd and throw the image out of balance. Do you have any other photos of him standing straight up? If yes, it would be fairly easy to place him where the woman in the burgundy dress presently stands.

Just my thoughts on how to approach this.

Rich

I don’t have more pictures of them from that day. It was a formal event. I think the one man that is kneeing is fine where he is at.

The lady that is behind where the guy in the blue is was at , I don’t remember how her dress was but are you able to make her dress long just like the woman on her left .

This is looking really amazing and I really appreciate your time and help. Thank you .

Is this close to what you were asking for? Thought that I would ask before making any further adjustments.

View attachment 146284
Yes really close . I really appreciate your time and effort. Would you be able to make the dress longer of the woman that was behind the guy in the blue suit so that we aren’t able to see her feet ? I just don’t remember if her dress was long or the color of the shoes .

Thank you 😊

Yes really close . I really appreciate your time and effort. Would you be able to make the dress longer of the woman that was behind the guy in the blue suit so that we aren’t able to see her feet ? I just don’t remember if her dress was long or the color of the shoes .

Thank you 😊
Dress lenghtened and the eyes of the guy in red straightened.

Removals.jpg

Back