What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Prom bow tie fix

You can do this a couple of ways. You can either select the bow tie and then rotate it, and then fix the areas around it with the clone tool. Or, today the easiest way, is to use Photoshop's Generative Fill Tool and just select the AREA, and type in Black Bow Tie. I used Gen. Fill on this one.

IMG_7994.jpeg

You can do this a couple of ways. You can either select the bow tie and then rotate it, and then fix the areas around it with the clone tool. Or, today the easiest way, is to use Photoshop's Generative Fill Tool and just select the AREA, and type in Black Bow Tie. I used Gen. Fill on this one.

View attachment 145225
Thank you so much, this looks great!

Went old school on this - selected the bow tie, moved it to another layer, filled in the collar, and rotated the bow tie in place.
Also did a few other things... :)
boat ride.jpg

IN PS, copied the black tie to a seperate layer above and deactivated it; on the original, used Generative Fill to remove the tie, activated the top layer (black tie) and warped into place. As you already have some good work, I went a little further by copying the left side of the pink tie to a new layer, flipped it horizontally and warped it to replace the right side. Added a touch sharpening and noise reduction.

Tie-Fix.jpg

Back