What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please remove a person

the AI edit was accepted nearly in its entirety.
If you are going to use AI, I would like to see someone put in a genuine effort and complete a usable edit. Unless you guys think that's already been done. In which case, I will just shut up.

The edit was fulfilled. It s no reflection on what was needed or the OP's opinion. AI did what it was asked to do.
If you are going to use AI, I would like to see someone put in a genuine effort and complete a usable edit. Unless you guys think that's already been done. In which case, I will just shut up.

I thoroughly enjoy a well crafted piece - whether its digital or analog. I have great admiration and respect for craftsmen working in all materials. But for a "consumable "such as those we edit here, there is such a thing as good enough. And I don't mean that in a pejorative sense. You basically deliver what is needed. That, I think, is what AI is attempting to do.

This expresses to me a sense of resentment.
However, I will admit that I am very disappointed with the help he has received. If you are going to use AI, I would like to see someone put in a genuine effort and complete a usable edit. Unless you guys think that's already been done. In which case, I will just shut up.

Show the work and we'll see how far the bar can be raised as well as fulfilling kabak's request...
I have completed an edit for this image, but I did not use AI so I guess I'm disqualified.

Used Remove Tool, ACR blur, curves for lighting changes and saturation, clone tool and Topaz AI for sharpening. AI was only used to complete the ladies leg under the table behind the main subject.

Generative-fill-plus.jpg

nice result too Sir

I would not ever think you were bluffing! This is an excellent edit - and honestly, I myself wouldn't have attempted it without AI...

Thanks guys.........but I'm not trying to get compliments. I'm really just showing that there CAN be a difference between AI shortcuts and honest Ps work.

Again, I'm not at all trying to insult anyone with my comments, I just wish the bar was a bit higher. I truly believe that anyone can get awesome results, with or without AI, if they just set a standard for themselves and try to avoid the ease of questionable shortcuts.

@Babine - This looks better! I'm not a huge fan of the blur but that's an acceptable technique! At least some of the replaced objects appear recognizable and look as if they belong.

There's still some odd things happening here.........
Screen Shot 2024-07-04 at 12.52.48 PM.png

@Babine - This looks better! I'm not a huge fan of the blur but that's an acceptable technique! At least some of the replaced objects appear recognizable and look as if they belong.

There's still some odd things happening here.........
View attachment 145641
Agreed Sam. That was caused by me .. not taking the time to check closer for them and then fixing the flaw(s) with the clone tool. I was surprised though with how close the replacement tool came.

Back