What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Please make this design in vector format $10USD$ Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCREATIVE

Price
Create a design in vector format with this description: "Would you be able to do a mockup of the Shibuya Scramble Crossing from a top-down view but similar to the Off-White logo?"
Create a design with a top-down view of the Shibuya Scramble Crossing, incorporating the style of the Off-White logo. I need the design in editable vector format either in Adobe Illustrator Ai or PDF.

PS: I send an example of how I require it and images for reference.

Thank You

Attachments

• Job.rar
    581.9 KB · Views: 15
I don't know if this is the one you are looking for. Just applied the symbol on the photo's perspective. I did it on AI so the symbol is vector but the photo is still raster.

Capture.JPG

Thanks for sending me the design so far; It looks cool, but what I was expecting was the Shibuya Scramble crossing from a top-down aerial view. The Off-White logo was the reference since it looks like the Shibuya Scramble crossover.

Basically, if you can illustrate just the crosswalk from a top-down view (I'm guessing it would look like a square similar to the Off-White logo). If you can do that but with the "painted" effect of the Off White logo but instead it's the crossover, that would be perfect.

Please let me know if you have any questions about it :)

Thank you Kabak, Nemesis and GeneGraphics for helping me with the design... I appreciate that you put together the design in a different way. However I will choose only one who understood the concept of the design which is GenegGraphics. Thank you.

Hello MKCREATIVE! Just made some adjustments based on what I've understand with your instruction. Showing you the added lines in RED. Am I correct?

Capture.JPG

Now I'm going to review it and tell you... do you have an email where I can contact you directly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back