What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please change my black and white photo into colored one

I can not do any better with Colorization, I just can't. So, all I could try was to give it a few fixes on top of the great job you did. I hope you do not mind. I removed the blue tint from the shoes, I lifted the shadow areas, and used PAINT WITH LIGHT on the darker facial areas. I use paint with light on the teeth areas to bring out more detail on those areas, and finally, I increase the exposure of the total image just a tad, and sharpened with Topaz Sharpen Ai

1.jpg

I can not do any better with Colorization, I just can't. So, all I could try was to give it a few fixes on top of the great job you did. I hope you do not mind. I removed the blue tint from the shoes, I lifted the shadow areas, and used PAINT WITH LIGHT on the darker facial areas. I use paint with light on the teeth areas to bring out more detail on those areas, and finally, I increase the exposure of the total image just a tad, and sharpened with Topaz Sharpen Ai

View attachment 145442
however, thanks for helping me out. Your first version is enough for me to use. Nice to talk to you, guy

Hi @hoangduy062
No problem.
It was difficult for me to differentiate the actual edge of the Tshirt and the jacket on the right side. There were two lines that made sense. I used the that I thought fit better yet I can change that if desired.
I also missed a spot of colorization on the skin, which I fixed.
John Wheeler

Colorize-person-copy-plus-tshirt-to-light-gray.jpg

View attachment 145442
Hi @Major Jack
No problem leveraging what I have done for other options for the OP. Note that I made corrections to mine to make the shirt gray, and there were some oversights by me where colorization on the skin was missed. Those errors of mine propagated into the one with your modifications.

Back