What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshop request - Eiffel tower

Loislois

Hi there!

I would love it of its possible to remove the people from the background and make the Eiffel tower a little more prominent in a realistic way? The présence of the tower has not to be drastic, but it would be fun if it would become recognicable.

When someone is willing to take up the challange, thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

lois

80C8234F-D544-4A44-8019-C03A922CC6C8.jpeg

Hi Babine! Thanks a lot for your effort, how kind.

-The tower doesnt have to change in size or visible as thuis. I would like it to be recognisable, doesnt have to be very present. If thats hard to do: i am already super happy with a version without people in the background :)
-is it possible to keep the colours of the photo, more like the original?
-The pattern of the stone border is now repetitive. Is it possible to make that more realistic? No must.

i hope that its ok that i gave some feedback. I am grateful that you spend time on my photo!

Hi ex_teacher!
Thanks alot for the effort. You also did a great job of removing people from the background!

-Is it possible to keep the colours of the photo more as the original? I do not mind thatI am les visible.
-Can you (also) share a version where only the people are removed from the background, where nothing is done to the tower?

Thanks alot <3

Hi Babine! Thanks a lot for your effort, how kind.

-The tower doesnt have to change in size or visible as thuis. I would like it to be recognisable, doesnt have to be very present. If thats hard to do: i am already super happy with a version without people in the background :)
-is it possible to keep the colours of the photo, more like the original?
-The pattern of the stone border is now repetitive. Is it possible to make that more realistic? No must.

i hope that its ok that i gave some feedback. I am grateful that you spend time on my photo!

Effel-2.jpg

Here is my last iteration but with the original tower.
(just because its so easy)...I'm also including a version where I've superimposed an almost-transparent tower over the original that hints at the outer superstructure that has faded into oblivion on your original shot,

Eiffel Tower in BkGrd_015.jpg

Eiffel Tower in BkGrd_015a.jpg

Back