What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Not looking at the camera

Mag

We went on our first holiday as a family of 4 recently. I was hoping to get a nice family photo but in the best shot we got I’m not looking at the camera! Would anyone be able to fix it please?

90f9ba32-58cc-4619-af46-9096d80862ac.jpeg

I am of course late to this one, but thought I would give it a try. Fixed her eyes and made them appear as if she is looking at the camera now. Also fixed the man head, as it was tilted from distortion. Also fixed her head a little from distortion also. And finally, gave the youngest girl, a set of new teeth. NOW, I realize children grow up and as they grow, they loose their teeth, but sometimes they like it when they can see what it WILL look like, and hopefully this meets with all of your approval. If not, I can always go BACK and replace them with her current teeth.

And finally, I clean up some of the people in the background areas, like the people right over the head of the little boy and his Mother.

Nice Family Photo btw. And thanks for letting us play and fix it. Let me know what you think. :)

90f9ba32-58cc-4619-af46-9096d80862ac.jpg

Back