What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modifying a 3rd party photoshop filter

GracieAllen

Windows 11, PS 25.9.0
Not a Photoshop problem, but I'm trying to change a filter in Photoshop.
I use Topaz Photo AI in Photoshop. There are 2 ways to invoke it - it shows up as a filter in the list of filters, and it shows up under Filt>Automate as "Topaz Photo AI".
NORMALLY, if I just install Photo AI, everything is fine. BUT, these days there are TWO versions of Photo AI in use (2.3.2 and 3.0.4). To have the 2 versions, the folder in which they're stored (after installation) is changed to make them unique. In LIGHTROOM, it's easy to have both - just a minor change to a bit of lua code and I can use the one I want.
But, in Photoshop, I haven't found the file that tells Photoshop to use the correct Photo AI version. Is there a configuration file that's editable for a filter in the Filter menu?

Back