What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Making someone shorter

Perhaps I have completely misunderstood the request. I thought the goal was to make the man appear to be about 1.5 feet tall. I guess, we'll see what happens when the OP returns.

This is pretty much perfect except for something on the woman's right hip :)
Somehow it fooled my eye into thinking it was her hand. But it wasn't! I repaired her hip, edited her feet to the original, and placed some additional shadow under the man's feet., and a few other small touchups.If I haven't edited it to your satisfaction, please let me know and I'll be happy to make additional edits. :)

waterside REV.jpg

Somehow it fooled my eye into thinking it was her hand. But it wasn't! I repaired her hip, edited her feet to the original, and placed some additional shadow under the man's feet., and a few other small touchups.If I haven't edited it to your satisfaction, please let me know and I'll be happy to make additional edits. :)

View attachment 147441
Pretty much perfect, thank you!

The job was on my screen for a few days now, and my understanding of the task was to make the man 1.5 feet tall. I assumed the girl to be around 4 ft, so he would be below her hip height.
Just as I post this submission, I notice that my reading of the requirement is different.
Screenshot_20240629_230137_Instagram-Edited.jpg
I will see if I can revisit and make changes later.

Back