What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo revision help - thanks!

John MacDonald

Hi, I am an owner of a candy company and I would like to have help cleaning up this logo for use on my website. I would just like to have the logo nice and clean so that it stands out and it very sharp looking.

I would like you to clean up the gold metallic all around and just have the black logo with the gold in the star popping out without all the gold around it. Thanks.

I have the image attached in jpg.

Attachments

• bslogo (2).jpg
    bslogo (2).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 15
Hi John and welcome to PSG.

PSG is fundamentally a discussion forum, while we don't mind requests for free edits, we prefer to guide and instruct members on how to complete projects like this on their own.
However, if this does not interest you, someone may come along to help you out and do this edit for you, but this may take a while so please be patient.

You might consider hiring a qualified PSG member/freelancer, you will then be assured that time and attention will be put into your project and you are assured of quality results.

If this interests you, here is our Freelance Work (Fee for service section) section:

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/general-photoshop-board/...rvice-section/.

You may find free help quite hard to get for what I can only presume is a profitable business, though if there is anybody willing to do this, it would be helpful to them to know the name of the fonts used in the logo. Also, are the edges of the star meant to be so rough?

Back