What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Integrating patterns into logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

plozada

Price
Good morning everyone,
This is my logo for my upcoming clothing line and would like to incorporate Aztec tribal patterns into it. I have three ideas and would like to see how each one would look.

1. Integrating the patterns with the wings of the Caduceus.
2. Adding the patterns to the top circular part of the Caduceus.
3. Embedding the patterns within the wording "Arzate."

Open to more suggestions and recommendations!

Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 2.02.53 AM.png

FullLogo (1).jpg

FullLogo_Transparent.png

FullLogo.jpg

It would be to your advantage to specify the name of the original font used in your examples.

GeneGraphics: I love it! Can you finalize it by keeping the embedding in the top circular part of the Caduceus but making the circle smaller and keeping the patterns within the wording "Arzate." Also im new to this site. Can you help. me with transfering payment and sending you a private message.

GeneGraphics: I love it! Can you finalize it by keeping the embedding in the top circular part of the Caduceus but making the circle smaller and keeping the patterns within the wording "Arzate." Also im new to this site. Can you help. me with transfering payment and sending you a private message.
Oh sure! No worries. Will send you a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back