What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Image enhancement and stitching $50

shlew

Price
I have these images of height charts from the walls at my Grandma’s house. There are two charts from the two different walls. They were painted over so I’d like to get them stitched into two images so that I can print them out and maybe frame them or print on canvases. I’m hoping to have them printed as close as possible to original size, so if the image can be enhanced so it can be sized up that would be great. I haven’t gotten anything like this printed before so if there’s any advice on that I will take it! Original size they were pretty tall, probably 6 inches by ~5 feet. If the two images can be the same size so they can be printed the same size that would be nice.

The images are zoomed out views of the entire charts, and then closeups of each section which could be stitched together. The background colors are green and white, I’m okay with them remaining those colors, but I’d be open to seeing them all green or all white.

Also hoping to make the lighter names clearer to read, maybe make them darker? I know it’s messy and they overlap so this might not be perfect.

I’ll pay $50 but open to negotiation! PayPal or Venmo. Need completed by September 30.

IMG_1877.jpeg

IMG_1878.jpeg

IMG_1879.jpeg

IMG_1880.jpeg

IMG_1881.jpeg

IMG_1882.jpeg

IMG_1883.jpeg

IMG_1884.jpeg

IMG_1885.jpeg

Hello! I tried to create a 6" x 5 feet canvass but each charts looks doesn't fit on that size. It's just around 50" in height.

chart 1.jpg

Back