What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to make this kind of shape in photoshop?

zoe20

Power User
Guru's How to make this kind of shape in Photoshop? Please see the attached screenshot below. Thank you !!

Untitled-2.jpg

HI!
What version of photoshop do you have
I would be curious to see a tutorial adapted for the 2023 versi
because I believe that there are really distinct command
I can't make a shape like the one pictured

There is this one but it is very blurry to see the details

Last edited:
@kabak I am using 21.2.4 build its 2022 version.
@MrToM Awesome. think it's the 2023 version. Thank you for it and a tutorial of some sort is very useful to all of us here. Thank you in advance.

ps.jpg

THANKS. Should I see a link to this video?
Video? Is there any need for one?

Just follow the parameters for the polygon 'Shape' you see in the image....especially the 'Set radius of rounded corners' box in the menu bar. (150px)

Regards.
MrToM.

Video? Is there any need for one?

Just follow the parameters for the polygon 'Shape' you see in the image....especially the 'Set radius of rounded corners' box in the menu bar. (150px)

Regards.
MrToM.
OK
I thought I could associate this image with a video
but I'm going to base myself on your picture

Last edited:
I think I achieved it. Guru's what you say ?? Also attached layered PSD :

I do too!

I'll throw your PSD back at ya with a few tweaks and my [2019] version...it should open in 2022. (Ha Ha.....who am I kidding this is Adobe software!!!!)

Regards.
MrToM.

Attachments

Back