What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! I'm Sophie, aka KrystalDream!

KrystalDream

My name is Sophie and I am a 22 year old woman from Sweden, currently living in New Zealand. I have a huge interest in Photo Editing and I love learning new things.

I joined this forum in the hope of getting some great advice and to get inspired by other members. I feel like I am at a level where the basic stuff is too simple for me, but the advanced is a bit too advanced. It's not a great place to be in and I hope that this forum can help me get to the next step!

I mostly do Photo Retouching but I've got some experience doing manipulations as well. I would love to learn more in both areas. I'm looking forward to seeing where this forum takes me! :)

Hi and welcome to the forum, you'll find a lot of people here that are willing help.

Just incase you haven't looked through the whole forum, I thought I would give you some places that might be interest you, on this site.

There is a Photogrraphy section:
Photography

There is a Show-Board section:
Show-Board

Again these are just places that I thought may interest you, and you are in no way limited to posting in them only.

Feel free to ask any question you like, and I am sure we'll try our best to help you out in any way we can :)

as the others said........Welcome!

Thank you guys! I'm sure I'll feel right at home! I was actually gonna upload another before and after picture yesterday, but my laptop charger broke and so I don't have any battery left in my laptop. I will upload the photo as soon as I've bought a new charger and can access my files again! :)

Back