What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Hair fix please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Hi team

Can i please request that my hair in the photo with my teeth showing, be fixed and made less frizzy. The wind was kind of blowing and made it messy. I have attached the second photo to show you how i’d like my hair to look.

Thank you!IMG_4530.jpeg

IMG_4536.jpeg

That’s so awesome thank you!

However any chance you could maybe just remove the parts of hair at the top though? i think it might look a little more natural maybe. I’ve blurred the parts in this pic that i’d like removed. Thank you so much

IMG_5400.jpeg

That’s so awesome thank you!

However any chance you could maybe just remove the parts of hair at the top though? i think it might look a little more natural maybe. I’ve blurred the parts in this pic that i’d like removed. Thank you so much

View attachment 139184

I thought that I did that.?.?.?

Yeah no you did. Don’t worry though i’m just being picky haha. I feel like it just looks like my hair is unnatural slightly and i think if only those blurred parts at the top got removed it would look more natural. But again i’m just being annoying hahah , so allgood. Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back