What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Painterskip

Hello

I think I found this site when I was searching to see if there was a better way to create drop shadows using Photoshop. So I'm glad I found this place.

I've been using Photoshop for about 10 years...maybe longer. I forget:-) I actually started out way back in the dark ages using D-Paint on the old Commodore Amiga computers and used that up until maybe 20 years ago when I sold that machine and ruined my life by buying a PC. Can't recall how soon after that I got Photoshop, but I think it was version 4. And it was already old.

Anyway, I use PS almost every day. I've gone from being a graphic designer/artist to being a muralist and now I do both. I'm working on focusing more on graphic design and in particular, photo touch-up and alterations, and getting away from painting murals (no more ladders). I have been using PS to create sketches for my murals for years.

I recently bit the bullet and subscribed to the Adobe CC thing for PS and LightRoom.

One thing I haven't done is update my web sites for a couple years. Bad, I know. Most of my recent work is on my business FaceBook page. Just look for the name emurals, if you're interested.

Greetings skip. Welcome to the forum. I hope you find the learning and support you need here. That is what we are all about. It's a constant learning curve and great fun along the way. No matter how much we know, even with as much experience you have, there's always more.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I'll learn plenty here. I always felt that I should be way more advanced that I am currently, but I do tend to sort of stick with what I know...
I'll post some of my examples in the appropriate forums when I find them.....

I always felt that I should be way more advanced that I am currently, but I do tend to sort of stick with what I know...

So did I for years. I almost don't count what I did before the time I came here. I started expanding my knowledge on lynda.com and found I needed more answers, so I came here. I haven't left.

Back