What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Maps 3D and Modeled items integration

JackMatsedi

Good day all.

I am anew member and still an armature
My intro: I am an architectural 3d modeler using Vectorworks, Sketchup and Lumion for modeling and rendering. Once done I use Photoshop for enhancing the render.

Please see the attached picture. The middle house is what I have modeled and the rest is Goodle Maps 3D snip picture I took. I am struggling to get the middle house (modeled) to fit perfectly between the left and right houses. I think the issue could be the 3D perspectives of the two layers. How can I go about to fit a modeled house perfectly into google Map picture using Photoshop?

Thank you all for the assistance.

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-08 at 16.06.14_a60435cb.jpg

Hello.
It's really hard to tell anything with this photo of your computers screen. Can you not screenshot or post the PSD file?

I will render again at a better perspective and send the files.
I don't know what you mean by this! You are going to re-render the 3D model?????

No need for that just yet! What we need is a screenshot or the PSD file.

Perspectives of the photo are just too far off!
WhatsAppImage.jpg

Back