What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Fix my neck and arms!

JCA91

Hello 😊 I had luck with my other picture thanks to two great ppl. Hoping for the same with this one!

If possible - can someone fix my neck that’s looking like a giraffe 🦒 lol my posture was not great here. & my white ghost arm pls!

2T4A5862-Edit-2.jpeg

I darkened your arm, but I really don't see a giraffe neck. (It's not even a Komodo Dragon! If anything, it resembles a Linda Evangelista neck, and she made a billion dollars from it.) The only thing I could think of was to darken your neck area to make it a little less prominent. But I actually prefer the way it already is.

Let me know if there's something more specific you'd like me to try on your neck. I could move some hair??? More drastically, I could attempt major surgery and actually shorten your neck, but that's likely to end in disaster.

Rich

1722010914656.png

Giraffe.jpg

I darkened your arm, but I really don't see a giraffe neck. (It's not even a Komodo Dragon! If anything, it resembles a Linda Evangelista neck, and she made a billion dollars from it.) The only thing I could think of was to darken your neck area to make it a little less prominent. But I actually prefer the way it already is.

Let me know if there's something more specific you'd like me to try on your neck. I could move some hair??? More drastically, I could attempt major surgery and actually shorten your neck, but that's likely to end in disaster.

Rich

View attachment 146083

View attachment 146084
Thank you, Rich. 💛 I appreciate it! I feel like my neck and face are pushed forward so I became insecure about it. Thank you for the words!

Back