What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Faceswap #8

aquafaker

Premium Member
Can someone please add (swap) the face of the woman in the first photo with blue dress on to the woman in the second photo with shiny outfit keeping the shiny outfit woman hairstyle intact?

Thanks!

first photo

m2.JPG

second photop2.jpg

Thanks a lot bro for trying but it would be great if you used photoshop for editing instead of ai little bit face skin tone in not matching with shiny dress women face
Everything that you see was done with Photoshop. I attempted to match the skins tones of your target subject's face to the skin of your 2nd subject by adding colour and tones Otherwise, in my opinion only, the 'substituted face' would be mismatched to the skin tones of the 2nd subject. I guess I misunderstood and went in the wrong direction.

Everything that you see was done with Photoshop. I attempted to match the skins tones of your target subject's face to the skin of your 2nd subject by adding colour and tones Otherwise, in my opinion only, the 'substituted face' would be mismatched to the skin tones of the 2nd subject. I guess I misunderstood and went in the wrong direction.
bro hairstyle i said to keep of shiny dress woman only face of blue dress woman you needed to swap also therse is shine and glow on second pic woman face that if you can antain on blud=e dress woman face than it would be good

This member is very hard to please, and her comments start to get inappropriate.
What a pity.
what inappropriate thing i said brother i asked same thing that i asked initially is it something wrong initially i said i want second pic woman hairstyle to be kept thats only iam saying obly if possible??

and i am always grateful to editors doing my request i know you guys are doing for free so i am thankful to you its just that what i said earlier i am repeating and if its not possible let me know no issues i will request different pic

Back