What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error message when trying to open Topaz Adjust plug-in

shalebing

I have Elements v9 running on a Windows 11 PC and use the Topaz Adjust v5.1.0 plug in on a regular basis. This combination has served me well for a good few years with no problems but today
when I load a photo into Elements and then try to open Topaz I get the error message "IPC Memory in use or image size too big for the program". I have never come across this error before. Checked in Windows Task Manager but nothing seems to be amiss there regarding memory. The file size is not too big as I have worked on files of a similar size for years without an issue. I have tried closing everything down but when I open up Elements and try to go through the process again I get the same error. Anyone come across this problem before?

From everything I have read on the net, it's said that this is a Topaz issue. Please try contacting them. Thanks.

Light reading

From everything I have read on the net, it's said that this is a Topaz issue. Please try contacting them. Thanks.

Light reading
Thank you. I wasn't sure if it was a Photoshop or Topaz related problem so tried here first. I have now logged it with Topaz. :thumbsup:

Back