What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator Comic book templates.

Oh for Chrissake!

Please feel free to refer me to an earlier thread if this question has been answered already...

I want to create pages and frames for my pages. For example, a standard 2 panel across x three panels down arrangement. Then I want to publish the piece online and in print form. Right now I have standard 8.5 x 11 paper to work with.

I have Adobe CS4 available to me: Illustrator and InDesign are the tools I assume I should use.

What measurements should I use? Or, please God, are there any free templates I can download that I can lay directly on top of the artboard?

Thanks so much!

Thank you! It looked like your google search did the trick. I'd be embarrased to say I didn't think of it, but I did try several times, and for some reason I just couldn't get the items to come up like yours did. I began to think that it was some kind of jealously guarded secret. : P

Back