What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Combine 2 photos $25, hoping for quick turnaround

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo23

Price
Hi, I own a plumbing/drain cleaning service and I'm putting together some marketing images for my website to show what types of services we offer. One of our most popular services is bathtub drain clog removal. Can someone please edit the photo on the top (the photo of the plain white bathtub) to show what the bathtub would look like if there was dirty water from a clog (like the bathtub in the photo on the bottom)? Essentially, make the bathtub on the left look like the bathtub on the bottom so I can show my customers that we can fix their clogged bathtub drains.

Hoping for a quick turnaround because I'd like to get my website up today or tomorrow because business is going really well. Willing to pay $25 over venmo or PayPal. Thanks!

IMG_1382.png

Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 1.05.09 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back