What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Colors on exterior of house

lkfliegel

Hey y'all! I have a loaded request. I was hoping to see if someone could help change the colors on the exterior of my house. Trying to get an idea on paint colors and I think I found what I want.

Here is the house:
IMG_1792.jpeg

I was hoping to see if someone could replace the yellow on the exterior to this color:
Screen Shot 2023-10-05 at 10.32.39 AM.png

The purple to this color:
Screen Shot 2023-10-05 at 10.33.03 AM.png

And the blue trim around the windows, as well as the front door (if possible) to this color:
Screen Shot 2023-10-05 at 10.34.19 AM.png

Of course it does not have to be super detailed...I know the porch area has a lot going on. Would just love if someone could help give me an idea if this is going to look how I hope it will.

Thanks so much, in advance!

Hard to tell exactly what those colors are but I think this is close. Also as I post this, I realize that I missed a beam but I think it give you an idea. The whole job is basically making selections now that I've done it I can give other color options easily.
house colors copy.png

Back