What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change background request

phoonewbieone

So guys, i want to make my own cheat cheet for assembler lang and windbg. But image is too bright for me. I need background more dark and green, like on second photo. Can anyone please make it look like second photo (font and background)?. Thanks a lot

cheat_sheet(1).jpg

computer_text_viruses_underground_assembler-1369091.png

I'm so very sorry! I added @ex_teacher 's edited images back to his original post in order to preserve the "likes" and I may have forgotten to un-delete the post!! This was my fault! I apologize!

@ex_teacher ---- In the future, If I forget something like this, please let me know!!

I'm so very sorry! I added @ex_teacher 's edited images back to his original post in order to preserve the "likes" and I may have forgotten to un-delete the post!! This was my fault! I apologize!

@ex_teacher ---- In the future, If I forget something like this, please let me know!!
No problem. I'm the one who started the problem in the first place.

Back