What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can you see this thread?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I need everyone's help on this one! These are the questions I need answered: Does this thread appear in "Regular Threads" listing in the Free Photoshop Request forum? If you can see it can you access the page by clicking on the thread? (Note: I have locked the thread to stop comments. I want the thread to remain in it's current order in the listing. If anyone reports that they can't see the thread, I will bump the thread to the top to see if that makes a difference.) Also, if for some strange reason you can't you can't see the thread, be sure and clear your browsers cache and try again.

I really need your feedback on this just in case there's a problem with the forum. So please comment with at least a yes or no.

Go to > Forums > Free Photoshop Requests

In the Free Photoshop Edit forum.............. https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/forums/free-photoshop-requests.78/
(Note: I'm repeating myself on purpose so that there are no misunderstandings of where to look!)

Screen Shot 2024-07-01 at 12.24.13 AM copy.png

If you can not see this thread listed, please take a screenshot of the Free Photoshop Requests listing page and post it here!! You may have to post two overlapping screenshots to get it all. On a mac and FireFox, you can hit command + the plus or minus sign to make the browser page smaller or larger. Hit command + 0 to go back to normal.

Thanks!!

Back