What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Before and After - Amanda Seyfried

Great Results! Did you use just photoshop alone? I've seen these results with LucisArt program as well. Can you at least tell us what tools, effects, filters, or anything else you used to achieve this end result? I, like others that have shown interest would really like to see some input from you how you accomplished the end result. I know you said you don't have the psd file, but you must know what you did and with what?
Nice work, please take the time to share.
cre8

Wow ! Great share. The image having many starches before editing and you have edited this images awesome with different colors. I like the way in which you have retouch the hairs of girl. If you can than post some tricks to do this.

this is dope! i like how you created the eyeshadow, something i do as well but not too many people do. hair looks awesome like the others said. props!

wonderfull.. i wish i have a high resolution camera to make some like that

Back