What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AVATAR WARS III -Revenge of the Gurus

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw shucks!

Too much Hoogle. SPAM warrior princess! On the lookout. even if I am portrayed as half blind. Of course that is true. I don't do too bad for a blind Photoshopper, huh?

Here you go clare custom made for you however your name on his chest is kind of to small for you to see it is you.

Clarewars.gif

Thats how wars is mate, the battle field is always changing.

Here you go clare custom made for you however your name on his chest is kind of to small for you to see it is you.

Tx for the avatar Hoogle. That is one badass spaminator! In fact, it is flat out amazing!

Go get 'em Arthree Deethree :mrgreen:

(or maybe it's clarethree deethree)

Last edited:
The beer truck was my April Fool's Day gift right? (I don't drink, lol) I copied and saved that one!

Thanks so much for the BD greetings here and there. Dreamy card, I love it.

I don't know why you couldn't post there. I will have to look into that. But maybe if you could have, I would never have gotten the beer truck!

You would've got the truck aswell clare ;)

It was not as a April Fools Day gift, but as a BD gift ^^ .... hope you'll have fun with it.. perhaps put something in the truck lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back