What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AI Hackers are after your Account!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is a quick announcement letting ALL MEMBERS know that the AI hackers are out in force now trying to hijack your accounts in order to post spam.

There are currently 30 pages (20 Bots per page) of bots viewing PSG at this moment!

What they do is that they look at your profile to get your username, then they go to our login page and start running a hack to break your password. Once they have your password they post spam on your account! When I see these hacked accounts I change the passwords and contact the accounts owner. If I don't hear back from an owner I will deactivate the account.

If you have not changed your password recently please do so now! Make it strong!

This is just one Bot looking at profiles right now!
Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 6.30.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 6.30.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 6.30.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 6.30.43 PM.png

Hi @IamSam
What is the maximum character length password allowed for photoshop gurus? I don’t recall seeing that documented in the info posts on this site and it may have changed with the new software that was announced.
Thanks

What is the maximum character length password allowed for photoshop gurus?
To be honest, I'm not certain. I know you could go as high as 40 characters in the previous XF version, so I doubt that's changed. But I will check!

EDIT: After checking, there is no maximum, only a 10 character minimum.

Back