What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Add skip in driveway

samperuso1

Hi

Can someone do me a favour and put this Skip in the Driveway of my house please.

Any edit greatly appreciated

Regards

Brian

20210629_172345.jpg

small-skip-400x400-c.png

The "Skip" example that you provided will not look realistic in this edit...............unless that's what your going for?

Here's a more "convincing" version.

AddASkip_01.jpg

With no idea of the proper size and use of a 'skip' is .....
Yeah........Just not enough information from the OP. Not sure if they wanted show the advertising on the skip...........I don't think so because it's just a net image. So I went with a more convincing edit.

Yeah........Just not enough information from the OP. Not sure if they wanted show the advertising on the skip...........I don't think so because it's just a net image. So I went with a more convincing edit.
Agreed. My mind reading skills are deminishing .. surely it's not an age thing?./.??

Not interested in the advertising mate, was just a wind up for the Mrs, nothing serious at all....But I am going to use your image also lol

Many thanks mate

Regards

Brian

Back