What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About background removal.

eastbound

Hello, I have recently been following some tutorials about background removals.
The tools I have been using for that are, pen tool, refine edge from selection or layer mask and the background eraser tool.
I have been practicing on images with both solid and complicated backgrounds from different resolutions.
But I never get it truly the way I want it. If I put a black background behind it I usually see spots that need to be cleaned up.
I want to become really good at this. Any advice on the best way to clean up these images? Or any other constructive criticism?
Thanks in advance.

natureza-papel-de-parede-1280x800-2112-2426816c.jpgnatureza-papel-de-parede-1280x800-2112-2426816c.png

01-animal-speed-cheetah.jpg01-animal-speed-cheetah.png140320-polar-bear1_nhwdne.jpg140320-polar-bear1_nhwdne.pngOrange.jpgOrange.png

Hair and fur are most definitely the most difficult things to cut out.
But you need to go further then only trying to cut out but do some post processing work on it.
Have a look here:

Back