What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Transparency + slightly bigger

MxN

Hi all,
new here. basically i would like this .tga to be abit bigger but keep the transparency.
looking for it to increase the image by 50% (the bars) but still keep its transparency. thanks.

Attachments

• hh_statusicon_original_m.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 10
hi @MxN
Just as a heads before the forum moderator jumps in, forum rules for the Free Requests Forum only allow one image request per thread (sponsor requirement) so you will need to post the request as a new posting.
FYI
John Wheeler

hi @MxN
Just as a heads before the forum moderator jumps in, forum rules for the Free Requests Forum only allow one image request per thread (sponsor requirement) so you will need to post the request as a new posting.
FYI
John Wheeler
ok thank you

@MxN - It would also be helpful if you let us know which process worked for you or if both worked for you... :)

Turns out @JeffK your image appears to be same size as original and @thebestcpu lost the transparency has white boxes
I went back to my transferred file - and the one you downloaded - and I see a file that is 50% larger than what you posted. Not sure what the problem is then so for now I'll bow out of this project.

Back