What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WireFrame stuff

AraVitz

I just went through the 'Making a Mercator' Course on the main site, which was really helpfull.. but what I was wandering was, is there any way to make Wireframes in PS of more complex forms?
For example If I'd take the picture of TheKeeper's head and paste it on a new layer, could I give it dimension and make a wireframe of it??

You have the 3D Form filter (in the Render Menu) but that's not really easy nor good looking. And making a Wireframe after making it Kind of 3D doesn't really work either.

So is there a Plugin for this? or just a manual way of getting something simular done? or do you really need a Modelling program for that stuff?

any Guru around who knows about this?

AraVitz

Yes. We have had whole threads about that. I'm shure that when you type "Wireframe" in the Search box, you'll find them back.

It is "easily" done with the Displace Filter.

If you have a digital camera and a slide projector, you can make real 3D wireframes. Make a rectangular wireframe slide and simply project it on a face or any other shape. Take your pic and swoosh. Thousands of dollars saved. (you may send 20% of the saved money to my Swiss bank account as a sign of gratitude because I shared this top secret info with you.)

Hehehe...

well I'm just a Pain-in-the-ass Student with -1350 Euro's on his Bank account.. So can i write you a Cheque???

thanxz a lot...

Aravitz

Back