What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird things happening with photoshop

maggie2

Hi Everyone,
I have created 15 cards with Photoshop and I am having a challenge. I tried to attach one of the cards here but it also turned black so I can't attach it. I was able to get it to merge. However, when I try to merge the other 14 cards I end up getting a blank box in the layers area and when I try to paste it all I get is a black screen inside the area where I am trying to paste it. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it? I sure would appreciate any help you can provide.
Thanks in advance. I have never had this happen before so am amazed at this.
Marg Ruttan

Hey. Why wont it upload to your thread? Is it a PSD File? It would really help if you at least posted some screen shots! But the PSD file would be better. If not able to upload or link to the PSD file, then please explain in step by step detail what you're trying to do and with what.

Hey. Why wont it upload to your thread? Is it a PSD File? It would really help if you at least posted some screen shots! But the PSD file would be better. If not able to upload or link to the PSD file, then please explain in step by step detail what you're trying to do and with what.
Hi,
Actually, I got it to work, finally. Not sure what was wrong or what fixed it but it's working now. Thanks.

Back