What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Wedding

EWyn

Hi everyone. I got married last year, and all of our photos are as a couple or with friends/family. My mum is desperate for a photo of just me in my wedding dress, I was wondering if anyone would be able to edit out the other people in this photo so it is just the bride.
Don’t even know if it’s possible.
Thanks you!

D542D0A3-7CD7-4465-A979-7AFB60029835.png

Hi, I made a fast sketch, but before continuing I like to know if you have more pictures of yourself, closer to the camera for better quality or one similar but with the eyes more open.

1e.jpg

That is better, but not with that background.

Do you prefer this one with a random background or the other one with the bus?

Ok, maybe I can try to swap only the face, but not sure if it will work. Leets see ^^. Thanks.

In the end, I tried only sweeping the eyes, let me know if they look ok or weird to you. added two versions original and another with a little bit more sharpness.

1f.jpg
2f.jpg

Back