What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to see my work?

JoJo

Hi!

I posted 2 of my works [check the last 2 posts...]
Here is another one:
HOMEPAGE-F22%20copy.jpg

It's a 'sketch' for a spoof homepage...

Comments anyone? [honesty]

ya, all ya would have to do is splash water in with the background food and they would use it :D (they like water if you haven't seen the food network yet) ;)

Hey. I really like it! It's colorful.. maybe a bit of text defining what each fruit is tho, since some are more exotic and not easily recognized by folks, since people from all over the world may well see your page.

good luck

Tanya

Yum. I love fruit. This inspired me to go out and buy a whole bunch. (Good thing I did it before the Great Honking Snowstorm hit!)

Nice work, JoJo!

Tanya, what Jojo should do is make it so when you go over a fruit the name pops up in some simple box or something in withing that circle. :D ;)

Actually in the psd file I added a gradient layer style for each fruit button... [that simulates a mouse over...]

Really nice work, JoJo! :righton: I like it very much! ;) :D It's soft, colourful and oh so yummy looking! :D

[stuned] Julie, you guys really got hit bad with a "bit" of snow! Smart of you to stock up beforehand! ;)

Nice stuff, it really could be a splash page.

Sanby

Back