What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Wallpaper recoloring

Ushima911

Hello, I was hoping I could get some assistance with this...if more details are needed please let me know. Thank you very much in advance..

On the attached photo, I was hoping you could do the following:

Left side of the photo: It's a bit dark as it is nighttime. Could you make it brighter? Brighter moonlight, brighter blue colors, brighter water, and brighter colors on the clothes of the girl. Potentially even a brighter night sky?

Right side of the photo: Could you make the image brighter as well? It appears dusk, but perhaps we could make it more summer? The branches more light brown, and the plants (Leaves, bushes etc) more green. The girls themselves could you make their armor/clothes more bright too?

If there's any questions please let me know, thank you!

270267.jpg

Thank you for the quick move, JJLapin!

Hey there Babine! That's a giant step in the right direction, yes. The right side of the picture, I was thinking more green on the plants if possible. It looks like sunset there, and maybe a mid-day look would be nice. Maybe along the color scheme of this attached picture here:

Green.png

SO much closer, yes! For the final touch, maybe just make the girls on the right a little less bright, and even out their clothes' coloring. It's great so far, though. Thanks!

Back