What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

very useful Photoshop Tutorials site

interesting first page, looks like it may be a handy resource

Yeah it is really more use able site . My brother is also use . Any can tell me, I can download Photoshop for free or not......

Ok I am not sure ppl want to know about other great website to learn photoshop, this one is to be subscribed though but does not apply only to photoshop but all lots of softwares, in case you guys don't know it here it is Software training online-tutorials for Adobe, Microsoft, Apple & more

OK I am not English speaker, but I can tell the tutorials video are awesome well targeted and well explained to what you exactly need to know, nice way to show you how to work better too etc. But yes you must pay a subscription that I find personally very honest towards what you can learn and how fast. You can subscribe one month you are off and learn all you can ;-))

Sorry if I bugged more than helping ;-) Cheers
Nat

Hey,

Thanks for the link. There are some really usefull tuts that will help a noob like me out. I really like the Obama tut, I am going to try it out at some point and upload the results!

Thanks,

Ben :)

Back