What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Straighten head

Katiev

Make my head straight and forward so it look like I'm looking at the camera, place me in the center also, it’s for an ID picture, thank you!

IMG_7971.jpeg

Interesting. Too edited and a 'different person'. Can you explain as to why please?
It's just the eyes, nose, and lips are different on each side. The too edit part is just i look airbrush. I wanted the original quality of the picture with me looking forward. Thank you though

It's just the eyes, nose, and lips are different on each side. The too edit part is just i look airbrush. I wanted the original quality of the picture with me looking forward. Thank you though
Thanks for your reply. Good points made. With those in mind, I reworked the pic and hopefully, got it a bit closer to what you are looking for. A good learning exercise for me.

Change-of-direction.jpg

Back