What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sprite Sheet Design Help !!!

zeroyn

Hi guys I need help urgently.

I have a spirit sheet as seen in the 1 picture.
Now I need to add skins to this Spirit Sheet but each skin must be in the SAME position.
Until now I have done it manually. Only it is not exact
Are there any methods how I can have the image in the same position for each character?
I have made a mask for the colors white and so I could add the image

2022-03-09 17_58_53-Window.png

2022-03-09 17_58_26-Window.png

Are there any methods how I can have the image in the same position for each character?
Not sure what you are asking. A sprite sheet depicts the character in multiple positions for stop frame animation, in this case walking. So the individual characters are not in the same position. One "skin" will not work for all.

Please explain if I'm not understanding,

I need to place the galaxy pic to every character but the galaxy pic must be in the same position like the skin in each animation

i know what you mean, but i need to place a image in the character. And the Image must in the same postion as the like the previous
In the attachment it is good, but I need it accurate to the millimeter

asd.png

Create a grid of equal distant guidelines based on the document size. Then place (copy Cmd+J & drag) the Galaxy pic in the same position for each sprite.
Make sure snap to is active.
Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 11.40.33 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 11.42.26 AM.png

Just did the top row.
Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 12.04.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 12.04.18 PM.png

Back