What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what are your tools

allenrm

So I'm always interested in what others use for gear as well. As a photographer myself comparing gear is quite common. I thought I'd ask what people are using for their photoshopping. I figure some use mouse, trackball, tablet etc. If you have any tips about using your favourite items please share them as well.

I'll start and you can all walk all over my puny set up :)

I run a Sony Laptop and a Wacom Intuous 3 tablet. I run the tablet for the incredible speed and accuracy. I do have a large monitor on my second lappy in the office, but rarely use it. I find that screen size isn't that important to me, i just zoom in when I need to work on details.

I use a 2007 Macbook Pro, it has a large screen and a great keyboard and the touchpad is so accurate that I don't need a mouse(though having it could be useful). I own a Wacom tablet as well, but I rarely use it. Though I may start doing that if the time allowed(I heard about how useful it is).

Back