What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Smooth and straighten my roots!

I only see one photo here. For free requests, you can only do one photo at a time. Post your other photo in a new request and I'll use the same hair on that one.

I've just attached it here if that's ok? Or is it easier to dm you?

It's the rules of the forum and they're pretty strict about it. As soon as the administrators get around to seeing your second photo here, they'll delete it.
I've got it now and I'll start working on it, but please re-post it as a new request so that others can give their shot, if they choose. I'll attach mine to your new request after I finish it.

Rich

It's the rules of the forum and they're pretty strict about it. As soon as the administrators get around to seeing your second photo here, they'll delete it.
I've got it now and I'll start working on it, but please re-post it as a new request so that others can give their shot, if they choose. I'll attach mine to your new request after I finish it.

Rich
No worries I will do this now.

Back