What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple request for changing places of texts

Manuel Manev

Hello all,

I would like to ask someone, who has a knowledge about the following - the-king-of-queens-50bde0378335d.png I would like to "swap" the king and the queen, so that it keeps the motive but it is the queen of kings. It would be nice if we can keep the chubby guy. I do not need a super fine and professional work. the output format is JPEG I guess is fine. I need it for a collage.Hope someone can help me. thanks

Attachments

• king-of-queens.jpg
    king-of-queens.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi Manuel and welcome to PSG.

Are you asking for this to be done for you or do you want help doing it yourself?

Hi,

I was asking for someone to do it if possible - 1. I have no knowledge about any editing software but Paint 2. I use Mac OS and makes no sense buying a software and so on just for that. thanks

Our website is primarily a discussion and training forum, we prefer to guide and instruct new members on how to accomplish techniques or effects in Photoshop on their own.

We don't mind free edit requests such as yours, however, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members.
Please be patient as it may take awhile for our interested members to see your request and reply. Thanks.

Sorry didnt realise transforming the crown would make it all jagged like that. Strange maybe it didnt like the stroke when rotating

Guess I should have done it in illustrator.

@IamSam @Hoogle guys can I ask you for something again - since I would like to make a collage (far not a profit one, not even close) can you make the two pictures you created for me with more blank space around them - since I try to fit them into different "cells" onto the collage, and this way I would have the option to drag them and fit them so that the whole picture could be seen. I apply a screenshot so you can get my point. Thanks in advance. https://www.dropbox.com/s/1tk2rrleunj8mxo/TheQueenOfKings_02.png?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator:

Back